Uploading clear and sharp pictures are important for an accurate diagnosis by our physicians. If the pictures do not meet our standards, our physician may request for you to upload again.
Here are some tips for uploading a clear picture that is usable for diagnosis:
1. Your tongue should fill ¾ of the screen.
2. Take the picture in a well-lit room
3. Some do nots before taking a picture of your tongue to ensure an accurate reflection:
- Do not drink coloured drinks like tea or coffee, or eat sweets as it will stain your tongue
- Do not brush your tongue as it will disturb the coating
- Do not stick out your tongue for more than 15 seconds
Your pictures will be kept private and used by our physicians for diagnostic purposes only.